It’s a regular question we get from our automotive industry clients… How can we get our personal Facebook friends to like our Facebook company page?
To help answer this question, Facebook offers two free tools to help spread the word to your friends. Keep on reading to find out more about these tools.
Tool #1: Admin Invite Tool
In addition to having the ability to edit your company Facebook page, administrators, known as “admins,” can personally invite their Facebook friends using the Admin Invite Tool. They find and use this resource by following the steps below.
1. Click on the “Show” button on your company Facebook page. Make sure that you’re visiting the page under your personal profile. You do NOT want to visit the page as the company.
2. Click on the “Build Audience” option, and then the “Invite Friends…” option.
3. Click on the friends that you want to invite. Once you are done, click the “Submit” button.
Tool #2: Share Tool for Non-Administrators
People that are not administrators of your company Facebook Page can also share it with their friends. They can ask their friends to like your page by following the steps below.
1. Click on the option button. The option button looks like a sprocket.
2. Click on the “Share” option.
3. Type a message that asks people to like the page, and click the “Share Page” button.
Following these tips will help get your network of friends to like your company Facebook page.
At AfterMarketer Club, we’ve helped many automotive industry companies build followings on Facebook via advertising and other best practices. Our certified social media specialists can help you grow your following and increase sales. Find out more by visiting our page on social media marketing services for automotive industry companies.
Published in Social Media