Here are the top reasons text messaging is better than direct mail.
5. Easy to Analyze Results with Text Messaging – Text message marketing gives you detailed analytics that shows how many people are subscribing and unsubscribing from your text messages.
6. Text Messages Are Highly Targeted – You can schedule text messages to be received at specific days and times.
7. Text Messages Don’t Get Lost – Text messages are safely stored inside your cell phone. Mail can get easily get lost.
8. Text Messaging Is Immediate – Text messages are received within seconds of sending. People immediately see them because they usually carry their phones around with them. Try doing that with reminder mail.
9. Text Messaging Is “Green” – On average, the typical home gets six pieces of “junk mail” a day. Junk mail annually produces 1 billion pounds of landfill (HubSpot). Text message marketing uses no paper, helping the environment and saving you lots of green.
10. Managing Contact Lists Is Easier – Text messaging contact lists are flexible and easy to manage. They’re less of a headache than reminder mail lists, which take a lot of time to update.
At AfterMarketer Club, we have helped automotive industry companies use text message marketing to better reach their customer base. We have highly trained mobile marketing experts to help you plan and execute a successful text message marketing campaign.
To find out how we can help you, please visit our automotive text message marketing page.
Published in Mobile